Who we are
Our website address is: https://hoverpro.in.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
*We, hoverpro.in value your relationship and trust. Our organization strive for customers privacy.
*The customer information like name, mobile numbers we collect are for the below reasons:
1. When you want to give feedback to our product.
2. When you want to have a look and purchase our products.
3. In order to send instant security alerts, respond to queries and/or other requests.
4. To conduct customer satisfaction analysis.
*However, we respect the wishes of our customers who do not wish to receive any informational material from us you can unsubscribe to our website.
*We also collect your data in order to allow you to create a user ID and to give you access to utilise our services.
* We do not ask for credit card numbers or any other confidential banking data like CVV or pin.
* We do continuous hardware scanning in order to avoid corruption of the database.
* We obviously don’t share or sell customers personal data to any third parties, If at all given that would be only for delivering the product to you.
* When you post any content on our Site, the data contained in the post will be stored in our database and other users will be able to see it and any other information that you choose to make public on our Site.
* Utilising this information any individuals browsing history is not tracked.
*Please do not turn off cookies which would disable some functions of our website.
* But we make a note of how visitors are using our site with the help of Google analytics in order to improve the quality of interactions with customers.
*Using customer mail id, From time to time, we may send advertising or marketing information to our existing customers.
*Customers individually can request access to Personal Information we hold about them by contacting us using the contact details in the “How to contact us“ section. If any data be incorrect in spite of our efforts for accuracy, we will correct that information at your request.
*To help protect you and others, we use the Personal Information and other information we collect, in order to identify suspicious activities and transactions.
* We don’t collect data from children and minors who are interested in visiting our sites. We encourage children to do such activities only under the guidance of parents. Any transactions are done by children also should be done in the presence of guardians or parents only.
* We are solely liable for data posted in the company website.
* Any other websites that are linked to our website may have different policies. We don’t share any personal information collected from those websites.
*We are not responsible for any information of those websites. We request you to review the privacy policies posted on those websites for details.
*We don’t support any information given on any website that is not authorized by our website.
* We can use some information for google ads/facebook ads and remarketing ads.